- Mr. Fix-it has the coffee maker back up and running. How I love
- Being with Purdue friends last Friday night. We grab every opportunity to be with them. Love our Purdue friends.
- Knit Night. Six years now, and it never gets old -- always some new knitters, new projects, plus old friends and good old patterns! Love my KN friends.
- Kitchen Therapy. Friday mornings in the school kitchen are the greatest cure for what ails me. Love my St. A friends. Even Doug.
- Adele will be singing at the Grammys! Setting the DVR for her 60 Minutes intereview, too.
- An Excellent Book. I finished Caleb's Crossing last week. Read it.
- A Birthday Week. Little Nate turned 6 yesterday, Big Nate turned 28. We celebrate together tomorrow.
- Sewing. My cranky machine had been taking the fun right out of sewing and making me curse (OK, so it doesn't take much). So, thanks to my new job, I saved some $ and bought myself a new machine:
Fun sewing. No more cursing. Project pictures soon.