Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Reflections

2007 was a good year, as most of them are. I:
- celebrated 25 years of marriage
- travelled to NYC where I saw my first Broadway show on Broadway
- overcame several of my fears to go on that trip (flying, crowds, heights, depths and speed boats)
- started this blog
- started teaching piano lessons again
- sent our baby off to high school
- marked two years of teaching knitting at the library

I don't like to make resolutions, because it just makes me feel awful when I realize how poorly I have kept them. So I just plan to:
Be happy
Be loving
Be healthy
Be fearless

Also, write enough on my story so that Steve will have something good to read in May. I really hate disappointing him every year.

Rid the house of wallpaper. (It seemed like a good idea at the time, but that time has come and gone.)

Learn to play the cello. Or the drums. Or both.

See as many nominated movies as possible before the Academy Awards.

Keep working my way through The Joy of Cooking.

That's it. peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment