And here is the bag, post-felting, down to 15" across the bottom and looking a little mangy:
1) Tommy's Notre Dame sweater. I'm using the Accordion pattern from Knitty and Knitpicks Swish Superwash in Navy and Sunshine.
2) Mittens for Knit Night. I'm doing 2 pair, one flat and one in the round, because some of the Knit Nighters are scared of dpn's. I was too, the first time I saw a sock in progress at the shop in Salem, so I can sympathize with them.
3) The ever-present washcloth. I am trying to get at least 20 cloths knit up for the St. Vincent de Paul craft show in November to sell at the Haiti table. I have 9 done so far.
In the planning stages:
1) A coordinating sweater for Nathan (the Swish Dublin is a nice Notre Dame green)
2) The Modern Quilt wrap
3) A sock monkey for Griffin
And just because it was so beautiful, here is this morning's sunrise: