- Watching Tommy and Ceili enjoy the dolphin show at the zoo (Nathan was not as thrilled)
- Splitting a corned beef sandwich with Will at Shapiro's
- Listening to podcasts of This American Life on the way up and back
- Finding out that Will is a David Sedaris fan; we listened to him read "True Detective" twice
- Talking to Clay this morning (note to self: avoid "chicken restaurants" in Japan)
- Reaching the end of yet another skein of Big Noro for Maggie's messenger bag
- Watching a PBS special on Broadway musicals
In some not-so-nice-things for Monday, I must find out how much it will cost to have my glasses repaired, get my passport picture taken and rid our kitchen of carbs, as Will has decided that he needs to lose a few pounds to look better in his wrestling singlet. Would it break his heart if I were to tell him the awful truth? No one actually looks "good" in a singlet; they were designed for function, not for fashion. But if a few weeks of salads, fish and fruit make him feel better, it will be worth it.