Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Why yes, I did skip the entire month of December. But 1.1.11 seems like a good day to start over, so here we go! I've already broken one of my resolutions this morning, so I'm not going to call these resolutions, just goals for the future:

1. It's been almost 7 years since my back surgery, and I think I want to run. I know, I don't run. But I think I can. My goal is to run the Race for the Cure in Louisville in October -- that gives me 10 months to work up to 3 miles, which I know is doable.

2. Write my book.

3. Next Christmas, there will be no more wallpaper in my house, except for that cute little Anne Geddes border in the playroom. Since I have introduced Maggie to the joys of wallpaper stripping, this will be an easy one.

4. Have more parties.

5. Get a cute haircut.

6. Make peace. Enough said.

That's a pretty good start. I'm off to get busy.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment