Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Vanquishing the Blahs

What's wrong with me? Spring has sprung, it's beautiful outside. We had a wonderful Easter. My family is well, my dog is feeling better.
But I'm just not excited. Not motivated to do too much of anything. Knit, blog, cook, read. So, here's something I found that I am going to focus on this week.


Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is bliss, taste it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.

~ Mother Teresa ~

Peace

2 comments:

  1. Crafting bean bags for little Liberian kids is a great prescription for curing the "blahs", IMHO! Thanks so much for taking part in the Craft Hope project making bean bags for classrooms in Liberia.
    Beth at LOEP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Georgiann,
    It has helped me just to be able to get my body up and moving. I make myself walk even when I dont want to!
    Sometimes it is OK to have those days. After all, we are only human! Who the heck is happy all the time?
    Love Mother Teresa too!

    ReplyDelete