Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Yes, I know

I haven't blogged for ages, even though I had promised to do better. In my defense, I gave up almost all Internet use for Lent.


Yes, I know. Lent was over 6 weeks ago.



So, here is a list of things I should probably blog about:

1) Lent
2) Very cool Spring Break trip to Lincoln Land
3) Will getting his driver's license
4) Easter
5) Will's awesome Confirmation/Mass at Lucas Oil Stadium/Visit from Rich, Barb and Stephanie
6) Losing our dear priest/Getting a new one
7) Cleaning the basement and getting rid of 8 bags of fabric and 3 bags of yarn (really!)
8) Turning Will's old bedroom into my craft room/office
9) Clay's new obsessions: blood pressure and softball
10) Mother's Day
11) Kindergarten Graduation
12) Upcoming: Indy and the Purdue Crew reunion
13) Current: 24 Pre-Convention reports to check, audit and compile before next Wednesday. Yikes!


and of course,


15) The boys and
14) Projects -- knitting, sewing, decoupaging, gardening


So, here are a few pictures for the meantime:

The Monkey Quilt I made for the school auction

Nate's Birthday




Emilee's Shawl


Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment