Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thursday's Happy Moment

It's been a long week. A stressful week. Waiting for test results for Sarah. Major difficult (for me) reports due for PIX. Field Day. Field Trip. It culminated today, at our last school Mass with Father Todd.
I got a little weepy. (I know you are shocked.)

I thought about taking a nap when I got home, but decided to bounce around on some of the other blogs participating in the SewMamaSew! Giveaways and found this happy video at an Australian crafter's blog, Buttontree Lane (many thanks to her!). It is truly worth sharing (especially if you are a musical geek like me):



Happier? I know I am. No nap needed now.
Peace

2 comments:

  1. Thank you. I happened upon your blog today while visiting via the Sew Mama Sew giveaway.

    I really needed some cheering up and you just did it. What a classic!

    Great to see people of every type dancing and joyful. I expect that's what heaven will be like one day.

    Thanks again. Jan

    ReplyDelete