Friday, March 8, 2013

Three of the Happiest/Deadliest Words


On two of the very best days of my life, I heard these beautiful words:  "It's a girl."

I cannot begin to imagine the pain of other mothers who hear those words, knowing that "It's a girl"  is a death sentence.

Today, International Women's Day, pledge to make it stop.

Read the article here.  Write your Congresswoman/Congressman.
Go here and sign the petitions demanding that China and India to end their anti-woman policies and to enforce laws already in effect.

India and China are beautiful countries full of beautiful people.  But it is time for them to change.  It's time for all of us to change.

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. I agree Georgie... Where would this world be with out the girls!!!! I love my girl and I even like her most of the time.... Lets give all these little girls a chance!!!!
    JEV

    ReplyDelete