Thursday, February 11, 2010

Some finished things, some sweet things

No school for two days, and a 2-hour delay today. Didn't do much but knit, read and watch movies. I did get this sweater and hat done!
Patterns here and here. I had shared this hat pattern with Knit Night a few years ago -- the best part is you can knit it flat or in the round.

This is the raggy quilt I barely completed in time for the school auction. It looks Christmasy, but the flannels are a rose garden theme. And I learned that if I do another quilt like this, only use the good flannel from the quilt store -- the solids from WM were pilly -- I had to shave them!

We celebrated Nate's 4th birthday on Sunday -- lots of kids, lots of fun!

I love this picture of Will and Nate:
Will would call this "chillaxing."
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment