Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Summer, secret pal

What an awesome summer secret pal box from Ashley in Virginia! Yarn, fiber, a spindle (yes! I do want to learn to spin! But I'm not going to even try until the fair is over and I have the guest room finished.) And she sent a bib from the House of Representatives for Alex and a can of the most delicious peanuts I have ever tasted. My pal's gift is finally on the way -- I'm sure she thinks I am a complete slacker. You know that saying, "I had it all together and then forgot where I put it?" That's me lately.

And here's Toulouse, looking fierce. He's not, just sweet.
Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! I'm glad you got it (and liked it). I've lived in VA my whole life, and have been to peanut country many times - every fall, there is a Great Peanut Ride in southeastern VA. VA peanuts are the best in the world! ;)

    ReplyDelete