- Working. Taught a lot of classes, made a lot of orange-pineapple frozen yogurt, studied up on ancient whole grains. Farro and amaranth for supper, anyone?
-Reading. I tore through The Hunger Games trilogy. Amazing. These books might change my mind about post-apocalyptic fiction, but I'm still not ready for The Road. I'm now reading What We Talk About When We Talk About Anne Frank by Nathan Englander (short stories -- fantastic) and Let's Pretend This Never Happened (A Mostly True Memoir) by Jenny Lawson (completely irreverant and hilarious!)
- Music. All the Easter music went quite well, then dear friends and I did a little cantata at the Lutheran Home, which was a great success.
- Psi Otes. Sent out PCRs, went to the Indiana State Meeting (great fun) and walked in the Hear Indiana Walk/Talk/Run yesterday. In the rain. Pouring rain. And thunder. And lightning. But at least I had new shoes and a great friend to keep me company! Plus, breakfast at LePeep's after.
- Automotive. I got a new car! A Mini! Well, it's not new, but almost. 10 years ago. But it is beautiful, and everything I wanted at a great price.
- Writing. Finally "finished" Chuck's book (until someone tells us differently!) and it has been sent off to California for . . . who knows what? Keep your fingers crossed that we can have a real book in his hands soon. I have also been working on my own book, but had to put that on the back burner this week to do this:
- Paint a bus.
*AFB - Air Force Base or Away From Blog. You choose