Monday, August 29, 2011

A few Random Thoughts

-  The next time I go to a party, someone remind me that I can't drink like I did when I was 22.  Wait -- when I was 22, I would throw up and wake up with a headache, too, so maybe I can.

- When dealing with a difficult person in your knitting group, always remember the immortal words of Donny Osmond:  One bad apple don't spoil the whole bunch, girl.

 - Why do I feel so guilty when I run out of birdseed?

- When you walk through a restaurant with your skirt hem tucked into your panties, the best thing to do is laugh.

- Is "wearing a stupid little phone in his ear" grounds for divorce?


And just a couple pinterest-generated thoughts:
1)  Before you have a fantastic quote tattooed on your body, think really hard about it.  Sayings I thought were really deep when I was 20 seem pretty contrived and/or stupid now.  I'm pretty happy I just wrote those in my journal, and not on  my arm.

2)  Just because Home Depot doesn't charge for paint chips doesn't mean you should take as many as you want for your next craft project.  Someone, somewhere is paying for those chips.  Probably me.  

3) I believe the "Keep Calm and . . . ." trend should be coming to an end soon.  Fingers crossed.

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Yes, I took perhaps a few more paint chips than I really needed when I was (honestly) coming up with paint colors for my living room, because I knew I would do things with them afterwards, and I felt a little guilty about that. But I can't imagine taking handfuls with no intention of buying paint! It's like the people who take stacks of Priority Mail envelopes from the Post Office for craft things - although then, at least it says they're breaking the rules.

    ReplyDelete